Spyder Trap, Inc. is seeking an experienced developer to join our fast growing digital agency and development team.
Be a part of a smart and talented team aiming to add significant value to our clients’ organizations. You’ll have an opportunity to work with a growing firm and a great roster of clients creating valuable websites, applications, mobile, search and social solutions. Our office environment is fast paced, collaborative, rewarding and fun. We tend to educate and foster growth instead of manage.
The ideal candidate will enjoy solving problems, taking on challenges and be able to work both in a team and individual environment. Were looking for someone who is truly passionate (obsessed is OK) about the web, mobile, online communications, Internet marketing, business, and technology.
Required skills and experience:
- 4+ years experience
- HTML5/CSS expertise
- PHP, OOP/MVC frameworks
- LAMP and WIMP server administration
- SQL expertise (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with Git or other VCS
- Experience with database administration
Job duties will include:
- Developing web and mobile applications
- Writing server-side processing/parsing scripts
- Maintaining API’s and existing applications
- Database schema design and implementation
- Integration of 3rd party platforms and applications
- Collaboration with development and business teams internally
- Learning, adapting, researching, teaching, sharing 24/7
- Client support of all web services
Spyder Trap offers a competitive compensation package including paid vacation, 100% of employee medical and dental insurance, life insurance and disability insurance. We also offer bonus plans and 401(K).